Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Afternoon at the Beach

On Sunday my family and some of our friends went to the beach to have a campfire and to hang out. First we went to Huntington Beach but it was so crowded that you couldn't even go down to set up a spot to cook food so then we went to Bolsa Chica and it was perfect. We had hamburgers and hotdogs and some delicious smores. We swam found some seashells and had some more friendships. That night I got to see God's beautiful creation the ocean and the sunset. I think that was my favorite part. :) I had a blast and was glad I went!


Ryan and I hanging out

God's beautiful sunset!



Susanne, Mom, and me just having fun.

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Meg,
What a great day at the beach. You sure had a beautiful sunset to enjoy. God it great for sharing it with us all.
Ahma and love the pics.
See you in Montana real soon.
Love Ya,
Ampa