Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Montana and Hume Here I Come!!!

On Friday my family and I are going on a road trip with my family and our friends the Mintons. We are going to be on the road for about FIVE days!! But I don't mind since I will be spending it with my best friend Darby. On the road we are going to be traveling through Park City, Wyoming, and Yellowstone National Park. While we are there we are going to be horseback riding, river rafting, going on a red bus tour, seeing Glacier National Park, going on a boat ride, and lots more. When we go to Hume lake and going to be having a blast by learning about God with my closest friends. At Hume I will be playing some really cool games like relay races, swimming, watching people doing belly flops, and lots more that I don't even know. When I get back, I will share pictures and all of the trips details.
See you soon Ahma and Ahpa and the rest of you who are reading this.
Bye!

2 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

Hey Meghan! It sounds like you're going to have a fantastic family and friend vacation. I'll pray for safety for your family and that you enjoy your time in God's beautiful creation. I've never been to Montana or Hume Lake, but hopefully one day I'll be able to go and see God's creativity there. Have fun!!! =)

Love,

Miss Villarin

Montana Mama said...

Hi Meg,
Sit back and enjoy your trip!!!
God's work is at it's best and you will see so many memorable sites along the way.
We are so excited to see you when you get here to Montana.
Have lots of fun.
Love Ya,
Ampa