Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Strange Beach Tournament

On Saturday, I experienced a very strange thing. We(meaning me and my family) arrived at Doheny Beach in Dana Point, and we went to go sign up for the tournament. Unfortunately, by the time we arrived, the 14 and under tournament was filled. We were second on the waiting list. One team didn't arrive, so we weren't allowed to play. Then my mom and my partner's mom came up with the idea to let us play with the boys teams. We ended up doing it. We did it to have experience. We played really good but we lost all of our games. I was proud of us because we played up a level up and we played boys. Hopefully next time we will be able to play girls and maybe win our pool. :)

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
We are always so proud of you and this is no exception. What a great time you must of had being able to play competitively with the boys. Maybe if you play them again you might surprise them and win.
You keep up the with effort like this and you can only get better as a VB player.
Only about two weeks and you, your family and friends will be leaving on your trip to Montana and we can hardly wait to see you all.
Love Ya a bunch,
Ahma & Ampa