Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love NEVER Fails

Have you ever thought about this phrase? I have lately. Whenever I think about the phrase "Love Never Fails" I always think about Christ's unconditional love for us. God has done so many things for me and I have messed up so many more times, and he still loves me the same. I just think that is amazing! The fact that I am worshiping a God who cares for me that much is indescribable!

There are so many verses in the Bible that explain God's unconditional love for us and here are a couple:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. - Deuteronomy 7:9

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . . - Psalm 37:28

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. -Proverbs 8:17
Here are the lyrics to Love is Here by Tenth Avenue North. I hope you enjoy them.

Come to the waters, you who thirst and you'll thirst no more.
Come to the Father, you who work and you'll work no more

And all you who labor in vain
And to the broken and shamed

Love is here love is now
Love is pouring from His hands from His brows
Love is near it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from His side
'Cause love is here

Come to the Treasure
You who search and you'll search no more
And come to the Lover
You who'll want and you'll want no more no more

And all you who labor in vain
And to the broken and shamed yeah

Love is here love is now
Love is pouring from His hands from His brows
Love is near it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from His side yeah

And to the bruised and fallen
Captives bound and broken hearted
He is the lord He is the lord yeah

By His strifes He's paid our ransom
From his wounds we drink salvation
He is the lord He is the lord

Love is here love is now
Love is pouring from His hands from His brows
Love is near it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from His side
Streams of mercy flowing from His side
'Cause love is here love is here


This song really speaks out to me. I hope it does the same to you!

GOD'S Love NEVER Fails
VB-girl 4 God 3

No comments: