Saturday, May 29, 2010

Basically A Free Weekend!

This weekend is like one of the only weekends my family has had a free weekend since January. I know amazing! We have always had volleyball tournaments for three different players on three different teams. Its been crazy!

This weekend is going to be a whole bunch of fun. Tonight we are having a couple of family's come over. We are going to have a barbecue and going to watch a movie outside. It should be fun!

Tomorrow we are going to church as a family. (I love going to church) Then we are just going to relax after and have a great day spending time with each other. As you probably know Monday mostly every kid does not have school. But I do! I know it may sound weird but if I want to end school earlier that's what I got to do.

This is what I am doing this weekend and I am so excited!

Thanks for reading! See you soon! :D

VB-girl-4-God 3

No comments: