Monday, August 4, 2008

Shaver Lake whooooohoo

Shaver Lake was awesome! I had so much fun there. My family and I went with 7 other family's. We went with the Mintons, Darby, Reily, Mrs. and Mr. The Rickards, Leah, Caleb, Micah, Abby, Aaron, Mrs. and Mr. The Rogers, Tammy, Sean, Mrs. and Mr. The Gibbons, Morgan, Matt, Ali, Ben, Mrs. and Mr. The Wises, Jourdan, Mckenna, Heather Kenny, Bryson Scott, Mrs. and Mr. The Strattons, Jessica, Trevor, Nick, Mrs. and Mr. The Haucks, Emily, Stephen, Mrs. and Mr. I had a bunch of fun with all of these people. My favorite thing that I learned on water was knee boarding. I made close relationships with kids I didn't have before like Leah. It was a great time and a great time of fellowship.

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
Bummer, I sent you a fabulous message and it didn't go through!
Anyway, I am so happy you had a great vacation with your family and friends.
You are making memories that you will have for years to come. Fun fellowship is the best.
Kudos on learning to knee board! I wonder if I could learn to do that? Maybe not.
Well I will see you in about 16 days. Can hardly wait to get my hugs and kisses!
See you soon, Love, Ahma