Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Favorite Place in the House

There are many rooms in the house but my favorite room is the Family Room. The reason why this is my favorite room is because I can just be with my family in it. It is the quietest room in the house, well that's what I think. There is no T.V. in there so I am undistracted. Just being with my family makes me happy, and that's why I like this room so much.
This room has the comfiest couches, has a beautiful painting on the fireplace, which makes me feel roomy. My favorite thing in the room is a piece of art the says, "Home is where your story begins".
That is why I love this room!

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
I agree, your family room is comfortable and cozy.
It also connects with the kitchen!
Having a room that you can hang out in while mom is fixing the meals is wonderful. It gives the family time to chat about the day and everyone fits around your island. It is true there is no place like hom.
See you soon, Love, Ahma