Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry I haven't been talking to you guys! School has been really busy. School has been really really fun we but busy. I have past my goal with saving $$ for my 4-5 grade teacher Miss Villarin. She is doing God's work and His will and having a awesome time. I will be sending about $50 dollars to her. I have made 12 elite at Club West Volleyball which is the highest team in 12's. We have started practicing and it is going really well. It is tough but fun. I would also like to say that I am having a great time and hope you are to see you next time!

2 comments:

Montana Mama said...

Meghan,
We are so proud of you and your VB accomplishment. Maybe when we are visiting at Christmas we will be able to see you play. Always try to learn something when you play or practice and you will always improve. Ahma and I can hardly wait to see you and your sisters. Tell everybody we said HI!
Love, Ampa

Yes...it means girl said...

Dear Meghan,

Thank you SO MUCh for supporting me and praying for me. I'm sorry I haven't written sooner; I didn't even see that you wrote me until today! =( Thanks for everything. YOU'RE the best! It was so good to see you and the rest of the 6th graders last week. I hope you have a happy Sunday! =)

Love,

Miss Villarin