Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Life While I am Homeshooled!!

So far it has been pretty easy to do my work but pretty soon I will have a lot more work to do. In the morning a lot of times I get to go and get some hot chocolate with my mom and dad, then I head home to go and do my school work. My full day of school work is about 3-3 1/2 hours of work so it isn't that bad of day of work. If my mom has practice we leaves at around 1:20 and I usually finish my school work by then unless I have a practice for volleyball in the morning. But if she had a game like today we leave at 3:15 and that is after we pick up the little girls from school. So basically I do school then I go and watch volleyball. My days are packed with things to do but l love it and that is all that matters. :)

{v-girl 4 God}

2 comments:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Meg,
Glade to see you are enjoying home schooling with your Mom.
Looks like you are going to have a very busy year ahead with all the school work and trips to VB matches and practices. But I think you will be able to handle it like a trooper!
We have had a change in plans and will be arriving in SoCal on Oct 11th instead of the 15th. That's only about three weeks away and we can hardly wait to see you and your family.
Till then keep up the good work.
Love Ahma & Ampa

Buzz Girl said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Only three more weeks!!! I am so excited!!
love ya
{v-girl 4 God}