Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school!! I know it sounds a little weird but I started on Labor Day! This was because I felt like starting and I am home schooled so I can pick what ever day I want . :) It was so much fun doing my work at home doing it with my mom and growing with my relationship with my mom and the Lord. All of my sisters were home so it was a little distracting but starting Wednesday it will just be my mom and I home alone!!! Today's day of work was very simple because it was the first day of school. My mom said that it will get harder so I get to look forward to that. It was so much fun (I know it seems really weird to like school but i had a blast doing it) I can't wait to start tomorrow after I go and meet Paige's and Courtney's teacher :)

See ya soon

{v-girl 4 God}

4 comments:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Meg,
What a wonderful time for you. Starting Jr HS and not having to leave home.
I'm sure you will be able to learn so much and have fun being with your Mom.
Always remember that your teacher is your Mom so when things get hard she is there to help!
Have fun.
Love Ya,
Ampa

Anonymous said...

hey meggers~
hope ur having being homeschooled. like ur teachers?:) lol
g2g now.
see ya sunday!
{H2OpoloFever}

Unknown said...

Hi Meghan...Glad you're having a blast thus far in Junior High. Jessica told me about your blog and nice way to get in touch with you and the many wonderful happenings of your days. Jessica adjusting to OC Junior High learning to open her locker, changing & finding her classes, making new friends and riding the bus to and from school and making sure not to miss the bus. We do miss seeing you and your family around school. On OC orientation day last Tuesday, September 8th...other moms were anticipating for the Buzzerio family to walk in to campus. You guys are surely missed. Tell you mom and dad and sisters the Castillo family said a big HELLO. Keep in touch and have fun in junior high.

Mrs. Castillo (Jessica's mom)

Anonymous said...

hey meg
luv your pic!
bye
{H2OpoloFever}