Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduation

This year I graduated from the 6th grade on June 5,2009. It was an awesome cermony. This year I got all A's on my report card! I was so excited when I heard my name be called by Mrs. Apolinar. (my teacher) Each kid gets a character trait award and I got generosity. What a special one to get. It was emotional leaving all my friends but I still get to see a lot of them at church. After my family took me out for some ice cream it was good. Next year is Jr. High and I am so excited to be getting homeschooled by my mom and having some bonding time. Bye Bye Elementary School, Hello Jr. High!

2 comments:

The Hows said...

congratulations, meghan! i can't believe how fast you buzzerio girls are growing up! i hope you'll have more time to update your blogs this summer! i miss you guys!

Montana Mama said...

Hi Meg,
Ahma and I are so proud of you! We can hardly believe you have graduated from elementary school and are on your way to Jr. High. You and your Mom will have such a great time together learning and bonding.
We can hardly wait to see you and your family and friends here in Montana this August, it should be a "HOOT" of a time.
Good luck with your VB trip with your Dad. This will be something you will remember all your life, it is a very special experience.
See you soon,
Love Ahma & Ampa