Monday, April 18, 2011

My Past Weekend!

Well this weekend I had a huge volleyball tournament! This was a tournament to qualify for the national championships in Atlanta, Georgia this summer. I am so excited because my team got third in the tournament and the top three teams are able to go. I am so proud of all the girls on my team they all did something special this weekend and I couldn't ask for a better team. This weekend my whole team grew in many different ways. We may not be the best team ever but we are definitely a team full of heart and that's how we did so good. So great job girls!

Well that's about all I did this weekend!

Hope you have a great day!(:
Meghan

3 comments:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
We are so Proud of the effort you and the rest of the Club West 14-Nat team did this passed weekend.
Ahma and I are so looking forward to seeing you play in Atlanta, Ga at the Jr National Volleyball Championships in June.
Keep up the good work and maybe the team will be at full strength and you will make some more "NOISE" the rest of the season!
See you in Atlanta.
Love Ya,
Ahma & Ampa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, MEG!! i'm so proud of you :)
mucho love,
ry

TBone said...

Great Job Kid!
I am so proud of you!
I love you!
Dad

Ps. I like the blog also...