Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life Right Now!

OMG! I haven't written in forever!!! So let me recap on what I have been doing lately!(:

Well for Christmas break i went to Montana and enjoyed some time with my grandparents and just had a blast in the snow!(: We did so many things together and I even go t to play some volleyball with Montana kids!

I have officially started my club volleyball season. I have been working extremely hard and my team is doing really well. We have a tournament this Saturday, and I hope we do well! In about 2 weeks my team will be going to Atlanta, Georgia for a qualifier for the Junior Nationals. I am planning on going with just my parents. So it should be a whole lot of fun(:

My dad has been gone basically the whole month of March and some of February for the earthquake in New Zealand and now for the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. It has been hard not being with him but I know he is helping a lot of people and I know God is with him wherever he goes!(: My dad is my hero!
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
This is the verse I think of when I am lonely or when I think of my dad. I hope you will think of this verse also when you are going through a rough time.(:

Well life is good!(: I think I pretty much shared everything new that is happening right here! Here are a couple of pictures from our Montana vacation!

My family hanging around the amazing snowman we made!(:

My sisters and I

My grandma, Brooke and I chilling!!

Brooke and I!

Have a great day!(:
Meghan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Meghan...Thanks for updating your blog and sharing your family pictures. Always look forward to seeing the Buzzerio family in person and via internet. Praying for your dad to come home safely and we had thought he's in Japan helping out. That's so awesome.

Keep in touch.

Myrna (Jessica Castillo mom)