Monday, August 16, 2010

Hume Lake 2010!!!

OK...so the past week my church group went to the amazing Hume Lake Christian Camp. I had so much fun! :)

The theme up there was Excuse Mai!?... which shows us our lesson that we learned. Which is how to live for Christ in a ME centered world. Our speaker Ron, was the best speaker I have listened to. I loved the visuals that he showed us on how much Christ loves us. One of the verses that pointed out to me that he read to us was:
2 Corinthians 5:14
"For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died."

This week at Hume Lake we had many fun memories.
Here is a list of what I did.
zip lining, kayaking, playing in the highschool volleyballl tournament as an 8th grader, spending time with all of my friends and, looking at God's wonderful creation!

A couple days before we left for Hume Lake my camara broke! :( But here is my favorite picture Brooke took on her camara.



Hebrews 12:1

No comments: