Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Tournament

This past weekend I played in a tournament for volleyball. We played at our home court so that was pretty cool. Nathan and Micol (my youth pastor and his wife)came to watch me play. I was a little disappointed because the game they came to watch I didn't play. :( But I played middle all around in the second and third game. In the thrid game I think I played the best because I made an awesome kill in the middle and served from
19-25. During that serving run I served on a game point and after a time out. (which you never want to miss your serve on those kind of plays) I think over all I played good and I can't wait until my next tournament. :)
VB-girl 4 God

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
Glad to hear you had a good tournament and played well. Great that you got your serves in play and won the match.
Ahma and I sure hope to see you and your sisters play VB when we are down in SoCal.
It is only 22 says till we are there, can hardly wait to see you all.
Love Ya, Ampa