Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Summer Goals

I have some summer goals. One of them is being a silent servant. A silent servant is someone who does stuff without being ask to do it. When I do this I will be earning money to donate. This money is going to one of my close teachers Nina Villarin (Miss Villarin). She is going off to be a missionary. I am so happy for her.
Another goal is reading books. I will be reading books about ancient civilizations to help prepare me for my next school year.
A final goal is volleyball. I will be going to camps to get better at the sport so maybe I can make a high team.
Hope you have a great day! I will share with you later.

6 comments:

Buzz Girl said...

Nice goals! These things seem awesome!
Bruce =)

Buzz Girl said...

Hey Meg!
I love your blog!
Court =)

Montana Mama said...

Hi Bug,
I think I may finally b in. Let me know if U receive this commet.
Love, Ahma

Montana Mama said...

Hey Buggy Rue,
At last we can chat!
I love your summer goals. I know you will be a success at helping your teacher by earning money. The most important way is to hold her up in prayer and I know you will do that for her.
You are a sweet heart and I love you.
Talk l8tr! Montana Mama

Yes...it means girl said...

Hey Meghan! I think it's so awesome that one of your goals is to be a silent servant. You have such a heart to serve and I know that God would be very pleased. Thank you for supporting me as I start this new phase in my life. I miss home but I absolutely love what the Lord is doing here. Thank you also for your prayers! I hope your summer is going well! =)

Aloha and Mahalo,

Miss Villarin
Proverbs 3:5-6

Buzz Girl said...

Hy Meghan, you will be such a great sister when you are 13, 11, or 14. You will be a great sister. You are great right now too.
Princess Peach 901